Dr Nomita Gonsalvez
Qualifications and Further education:
- Bachelor of Dental Science BDSc: University of Melbourne 1998
- Post Graduate Diploma Dental Sleep Medicine 2016 – University of Western Australia
- Principal Dentist
- Dedicated to delivering holistic dental treatment
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and managing postural, breathing and developmental issues
- Believes in embracing a team approach to patient care and working closely with medical & allied health professionals
- Inspired by her 2 young children, aged 8 and 9, she has pursued an interest in early childhood development and associated issues of snoring, memory loss, bed wetting, mood swings and teeth grinding
- Loves spending time providing educational support to her children, reading, bush-walking, playing tennis as well as teaching herself to play the piano and guitar along with her 2 children
- General dentistry (adults and children) especially in treating anxious patients
- Orthodontics for young children and teens – with Myobrace or fixed braces
- Myofunctional orthodontics
- Adult orthodontics (Damon and Invisalign/invisible braces)
- Snoring, Sleep Apnea & Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Craniofacial pain & Temporomandibular Joint Disorders.
- Cosmetic dentistry (Digital Smile Design) incorporating health and aesthetics
Dr Sophie Hancy
Bachelor of Dental Science BDSc University of Western Australia, 2013.
- Worked along the southwest coastline of Western Australia, Geelong region and now Point Cook.
- She continues the tradition of dentistry in her family and is a third-generation dentist. Her family’s affinity to dentistry was probably a natural progression from their pearling business in Broome where Sophie’s great-great grandfather was locally known as the “Pearl Doctor”.
- Enjoys all aspects of family dentistry
- Aspires to create a comfortable environment where she can work collaboratively with each individual to achieve their oral health goals, improve their overall health and regain their confidence to smile.
- Dedicated to enhancing her skills and knowledge to ensure she provides the most up to date, optimum care for her patients.
- Enjoys cooking, maintaining a healthy lifestyle with yoga and pilates and has recently taken an interest in learning golf and guitar.
- General Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Cutting edge dentistry
- Patient education and motivation
- Cosmetic dentistry
Dr Anton Binshtok
- Bachelor of Dental Science BDSc: University of Melbourne 1998.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology: University of Sydney 2013
- Anton spent the better part of three years in the UK where he gained valuable experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery, before returning home to commence a career in private dental practice.
- He also has a special interest in surgical dental procedures, in particular dental implant placement and the removal of impacted wisdom teeth, either in the clinic or in a hospital setting.
- Always striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for patients, Anton’s thorough approach and the attention to detail in his clinical work are complemented by his communication skills and warm personality.
- His strong commitment to continuing professional education allows him to keep abreast of the constant and rapid advances in dentistry.
- At home, Anton is embracing his new role as a dad to twin boys.
- He also has a collection of rescue pets (four at last count), courtesy of marrying a veterinary nurse.
- His interests include travel, the arts and NBA basketball.
- Oral surgery including wisdom teeth removal under General Anaesthetic or Local Anaesthetic.
- Surgical implant placements.