Oral Health Therapist/Hygienist
- Bachelor of Oral Health from The University of Otago in New Zealand. (Dental Therapy and Dental Hygiene)
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist (Australian Academy of Orofacial Myology)
- Passionate about working with anxious adults and children to instill confidence and trust.
- Focused on exceptional preventive care & the management of gum disease.
- Lydia grew up living on a horse farm with her family in Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Local Point Cook Resident.
- Speaks Mandarin
- Managing thumb sucking
- Preventive care for adults and children
- Children’s dentistry (Fillings, Cleans, Sealants and Stainless Steel Crowns)
- Orofacial Myology-Exercises to improve the function of breathing, swallowing and chewing by strengthening muscles of the face, lips & tongue.
- Works together with Nomita to manage Myobrace & orthodontic patients.
- Bachelor of Oral Health from The University of Otago in New Zealand. (Dental Therapy and Dental Hygeine)
- Grew up in New Zealand and worked in regional NSW and Sydney before calling Melbourne home.
- Gentle and caring in nature and strives to provide a positive dental experience for her patients.
- Passionate about providing knowledge and awareness of the importance of dental health and overall health.
- Speaks Mandarin.
- Preventive care for adults and children.
- Treatment and prevention of Periodontal Diseases.
- Teeth whitening.
- Working together with Dr Nomita in early functional orthodontics, braces and Invisalign patients.